News/Magazine – Speaking Part 3 Question Sample
- Why do different people like to read different magazine?
Different people like to read different magazines because their interests are different.
Magazines cater to specific fields. Those who love sports read sports magazines, such as Sports Today; those who like fashion, read fashion magazines, such as Vogue; those interested in film celebrities, read magazines like Stardust and Film Fare.
- What kind of magazines do teenagers like to read?
Teenagers like to read sports and fashion magazines.
- What’s the difference between news on TV and news in magazines?
The major difference is that news in magazines is the detailed news of the past week or the past fortnight or the past month depending on whether the magazine is weekly or fortnightly or monthly.
- Do people like to read news from the Internet?
Young people like to read news from the Internet. They are tech savvy. They can read any newspaper from any corner of the world. E-paper is also environmentally friendly.
- Do people still buy magazines in your country?
Yes, they do. Magazines cater to special fields. Those interested in sports buy sports magazines, those interested in home-making buy magazines like Women’s Era and Sarita.
- Do you think the people today are healthier than those in the past?
Yes I do think people today are healthier than in the past. It is obvious from the increase in life expectancy. People are living much longer than in the past. Moreover, people have become more conscious about their health.