The list below is for the IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics May-August 2020
IELTS Speaking Part 2
The candidate is given a task card with prompts and is asked to talk on a particular topic. The candidate has one minute to prepare and they can make some notes if they wish, before speaking for between one and two minutes. The examiner then asks one or two rounding-off questions. Learn More about Speaking part 2 in the British Council website.
NEW!! IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics September-December 2020
Check: IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics May-August 2020 (General Questions)
Check: IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic May-August 2020 (Discussion Part)
CUE CARD Topics May-August 2020
- An interesting animal
- A time you felt bored.
- A time you were not able to use your phone.
- A goal you have.
- Something someone taught you.
- A person in the news you would like to meet
- A time when the weather prevented you doing something.
- Important news or message that you received.
- A time you offered someone help.
- A performance you enjoyed watching (dancer/actor)
- A time you got lost in a place you didn’t know.
- A time you wore your best clothes
- A road trip you’ve done
- Something you enjoyed doing in a group
- A skill you learned.
- An art exhibition you recently saw
- A product you bought that was difficult to use in the beginning
- A time you wore a uniform
- Your ideal house
- A person you’ve seen on TV.
- Your favourite film you would like to watch with friends
- A journey that didn’t go as planned
- An exciting event
- Something challenging you recently did.
- An article you recently read about health.
This IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics May-August 2020 list is collected from IELTSLiz webiste.
Please send a pdf Or word copy to my mail…. Please….
The list is still incomplete. We will send you via mail as soon as we make the full list.
Can I use this guide to teach my students online/in class?
i want to make a .ppt of my own of the important tips and skills.
please send me the .pdf or .doc format of the book and the audio tracks to my email.
Thanks & Regards.
Sure you can use it. What pdf/doc or audio tracks are you asking for?