Below are IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics January to April 2020 that have recently been reported in the test by IELTS candidates.
You will have 1 min to prepare your talk when the examiner gives you the cue card, a pen and paper. The examiner will tell you when to start speaking. You should aim to speak for 2 mins. There are NO questions on the cue card, just prompts to help you build your talk. Always add more – detail, description, memories, hopes, opinions etc. Prepare yourself with the Speaking Part 2 Topics January to April 2020
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics September-December 2020
Read More: IELTS Recent Cue Card Topics
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics January to April 2020
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics September To December 2019
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics January to April 2020
- A new public facility in your hometown you would like to visit.
- Work or sport you have done in a team.
- An animal you like.
- A job you don’t want to do in the future.
- A time when you set a goal.
- Someone who is good at their job.
- A time something good happened to you.
- A celebration you had as a result of an achievement.
- An event you attended full of colour.
- A time you didn’t tell the truth.
- A person you would like to meet.
- A time you met someone for the first time.
- A member of your family you spend a lot of time with.
- A time you helped a friend.
- A time you had to apologise to someone.
- A time someone had to apologise to you.
- A journey you made by public transport.
- A magazine article or online article about healthy living.
- A time you were traveling but were delayed.
- A job you wouldn’t like to have.
- An item of clothing you enjoy wearing.
- A time you wore a uniform for work or school.
- An interesting conversation you had.
- A challenge you recently faced.
- A recent performance you watched.
- A park or garden.
- A photograph you have in your home.
- A time you observed a beautiful sky.
- A time when you felt bored.
- A boring meeting you had with other people.
- A singer or band you like.
- The first time you saw an interesting bird.
- A leisure activity you do with your family.
- A time you were not allowed to use your mobile.
- A crowded place you visited.
- Someone who taught you something.
- Something you lost and then found.
- A product from your hometown.
- A famous person recently in the news who you would like to meet.
- An important message you recently received.
- Someone you know who travels often by plane.
- Something useful you borrowed from another person.
- A small business.
- A time the weather made you change your plans.
- A special day.
This IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics January to April 2020 cue card list has collected from IELTS Liz webiste.
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics September to December 2019
Be First to Comment